2.8.05

update

ok,ok... this might be some kind of record. Since my last post a new planet (or not-a-plant, depending who you listen to) has been discovered, and for the time being the bastards who were so intent on destroying backpacks (themselves and others) have fallen silent. What's new? What indeed. I am living in the relative comfort (an cold) of a granny flat on the banks of the River Avon.not as romatic a location as it might sound to all those not that familiar to little old Christchurch. However Ronja and I seem to be making the most of it. It is a bit like the good old days in Nelson, especially as we have Ken and Jane next door for playtime.

The great outdoors isn't quite in winter mode, sure it is cold (both indoors and out) but the snows have failed to appear and despite what I have just said it was the warmest July on record. Not in my kneck of the woods believe me. Still, there has been a time for surfing and gentle walking over the hill.

I am now Creative Director of Out of the Blue. Not that I wasn't before, only now there were witnesses and it is now on a bit of paper (somewhere). Let's just see how that fits. Things are going pretty well, but unfortunatly Smoothfluid has taken a back seat over the last 8 weeks. Still have plans. Big plans.

No comments: