15.4.05

Fiji calls

Just updated the photos (and added some extras from March).
Sethi has flown off the Fiji after hanging out in my neck of the woods for the last 3 weeks. It's been a blast, and no one need know about the tiny ding in the back of Heathrow... Oops.
Gigs a-plenty recently: Lindin Puffin came back to show off his film again (last seen at the Dux), Minuit plaid a stompingly great set last weekend. Mr S and I were right up there dancing away in the heaving mass. And then, to change tack completely Jack Johnson came to town with a fantastic show. I haven't ever heard so many members of an audience singing along with such passion, or felt such possitive vibes for a band in ages.
The surf has rocked too, with the sea refusing to drop its temperature just yet - 3 hours in the water is a new record for me now. As was the amount of pain in my arms the next day.

Oh yes. I am off to Fiji next week too.

No comments: